Remote and in person advising are available for all FSU PC students. Appointments are strongly recommended at this time. Current students who have an FSUID can schedule an advising appointment with their academic advisor at https://.pc.fsu.edu/bookings. Note that all times are on the Central Time zone. Students may also email firstname.lastname@example.org from their FSU student email address or call the Chapman Family Foundation Center for Academic Advising and Student Success at (850) 770-2288 for additional assistance.
Please contact your academic advisor or the Chapman Family Foundation Center for Academic Advising and Student Success if you need to initiate a course drop after the drop/add period. The steps can also be found in this short video.
If you need to withdraw from the entire semester (dropping ALL classes) due to extenuating circumstances, please notify your academic advisor and Jim Allen, the campus Registrar at (850) 770-2161 or email@example.com.
Undergraduate Academic Advisor contact information:
- Ellen Truchon, firstname.lastname@example.org (Computer Science, Pre-Engineering, Social Work majors)
- Kyle Rudrow, email@example.com (Hospitality, Entrepreneurship, Professional Communication, Psychology, Recreation & Tourism Management majors and Exploratory First Year students)
- Dr. Suzanne Remedies, firstname.lastname@example.org (Accounting, Business Administration, Elementary Education, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Public Health, and all on campus Crime Scene Investigation, Law Enforcement Intelligence, Law Enforcement Operations majors)
**The academic advisor for Distance Learning Public Safety & Security majors (Crime Scene Investigation, Law Enforcement Intelligence, and Law Enforcement Operations), is Dana Smith. She can be reached at email@example.com or (850) 770-2266. All other Public Safety & Security majors on campus should contact Dr. Suzanne Remedies as their academic advisor.**
Engineering students can contact Ellen Truchon for Liberal Studies requirements and should contact their faculty advisor for major requirements.
- Civil Engineering: Dr. Korhan Adalier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mechanical Engineering: Dr. Damion Dunlap, email@example.com
- Computer Engineering: Dr. Ali Manzak, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical Engineering: Dr. Brooks, email@example.com
Students should schedule an advising session each semester before registration.
Advising appointments generally are 30 minutes each. Advisors are available from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Fridays. Students who are unable to make appointments during normal business hours may make evening appointments.
To schedule an appointment or to ask a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 770-2288. Be sure to include your full name and a phone number in your message.