Angie Sexton, MS
College of Applied Studies
Assistant Director of Academic & Student Services (undergraduate)
Office Bldg. 108
- Tuesday: 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Coordinate admission, mapping, and graduation process for undergraduate students
- Advise current and prospective students in their course of studies
- Monitor major changes, class drops and adds, course exceptions and substitutions
- Assists faculty with their advising responsibilities
- Counsel students regarding academic probation and dismissal
- Provide graduation checks, preliminary graduation clearance checks, proofing the Commencement program, final clearance checks and early walker requests
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work – Florida State University
- Master of Science in Communications – Florida State University
Angie has worked at Florida State University for twenty-seven and a half years. She is also an Adjunct Faculty member at FSU. Angie was selected as a Notable Nole in 2014.