- Provides coaching for all first time in college and lower division students
- Coaching for Promise students
- Support services in peer mentoring and peer tutoring
- Advising FTIC on University Liberal Studies requirements
- Refer students to additional support resources
- Bachelor of Art in Elementary and Early Childhood Education and Political Science - Pacific University 2014
- Master of Education in Special Education - University of Nevada Las Vegas 2015
- Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Why I Love FSU PC: I love that it is a small campus; my undergraduate experience was at a small college in Oregon, and I loved having a small campus, and loved getting to know and work closely with school staff and faculty.
- Favorite Spot On Campus: The pier and landing that overlooks The Bay.
- Hobbies: Spending time with family and my two dogs, baking, watching movies and tv shows, spending time at the beach, and cheering for the Vegas Golden Knights
- Favorite Quote: "The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it, with all of your heart." - One Tree Hill
This is my first year at Florida State University Panama City. Prior to joining the FSU family, I began my career in education in 2014 as a member of the Teach For America Program. Through that program and through my years as a Teach For America Alumni, I taught at the high school level for six years in Las Vegas. For the past two years, I taught at the middle school level in Grand Forks, North Dakota. This past summer, my husband and I were received orders for him to be stationed here in Panama City at the Air Force Base.
When not at FSU PC, I absolutely love spending time with my husband and our two dogs. I can definitely be found spending my free time binge-watching Netflix, exploring Panama City and the surrounding areas, wandering around Target for things I probably do not need, and cheering for my Vegas Golden Knights during hockey season.
Although I have a love for teaching and being in the classroom, I have come to learn my passion is working with and mentoring students beginning their collegiate journey. I am excited to begin my journey here at FSU PC, as well as connect with and watch student progress through their journey through graduation.