Meet personally with FSU Panama City admission coordinators on one of our Connect partner campuses. You will receive step-by-step support and guidance on program and university requirements before, during and after your transfer to FSU Panama City.
What is Connect to FSU Panama City?
- Connect to FSU Panama City guarantees admission to FSU Panama City (consistent with university policy and academic program admission requirements) with an AA (associate in arts degree) from one of our partner colleges.
Who are the Connect to FSU Panama City partner schools?
- Northwest Florida State College
- Gulf Coast State College
- Pensacola State College
What are the Benefits of Connect to FSU Panama City?
- Guaranteed admission to FSU Panama City with an earned AA (associate in arts degree) from one of our partners.
- Shorter time to degree completion with personalized pre-enrollment advising.
- Smooth pathway for engagement, advisement, admissions, orientation and registration.
- Access to FSU Panama City student services, activities and events.
How do I qualify for Connect to FSU Panama City?
- Work on and complete an AA (associate in arts degree) from one of FSU Panama City’s partner colleges.
- Any first-time-in-college student enrolled in an AA degree program at one of our partner colleges can participate in the Connect to FSU Panama City program. (Students who have previously attended another college, especially veterans, may be eligible depending upon the number of credit hours completed and overall academic performance).
What is the difference between Connect to FSU Panama City and 2+2?
- Connect to FSU Panama City guarantees admission to FSU Panama City from our college partner institutions (consistent with University policy and academic program admission requirements) whereas the 2+2 program guarantees admission to one of Florida’s state universities, but not necessarily to one of your choice.
Am I eligible for Connect to FSU Panama City if I am earning my high school diploma and Associates degree at the same time?
- Yes, but this is a special situation. A Dual Enrolled Student (earning a high school diploma AND an Associate in Arts (AA) degree concurrently from a partner college) will be considered for admission at FSU Panama City as First Time in College (FTIC) student, as defined by the SUS Board of Governor’s Regulation. A student who applies to FSU in this manner should adhere to the FSU FTIC application deadlines and admission requirements.
- In addition to submitting the application fee, high school and college transcripts, the student must also submit SAT/ACT test scores. The Connect to FSU Panama City guarantee still applies, but admission may not be for the requested term.
Will I still have to apply for admission to FSU Panama City even though I completed the Connect to FSU Panama City Sign-Up form?
- Yes! After you have completed/submitted the Connect to FSU Panama City Sign-Up form, you may apply for admission to FSU Panama City through our campus application webpage http://pc.fsu.edu/admissions/apply.