The Seminole-Commodore Alliance (SCA) is a collaboration between FSU Panama City and Gulf Coast State College that provides opportunities to enhance student engagement at both campuses. We are across from each other on Collegiate Drive and feel the students from our campuses will benefit from each other’s array of activities and services to create a total campus experience!
We are continuously developing student programming initiatives and services for all enrolled students at FSU PC and at GCSC in many areas to include student clubs and organizations, community service, intramural and club sports, student leadership events, student government, cultural events, student travel, fitness, and more.
NOTE: When FSU PC students set up their FSUCard swipe at GCSC, please use your FSUID as your username.
As part of the Seminole-Commodore Alliance we have a Student Activities Board Alliance (SABA). SABA fosters student unity by providing a number of activities for students at FSU Panama City and Gulf Coast State College. By hosting these activities, SABA strives to bring students together from both campuses to enhance student involvement and create a collaborative atmosphere that addresses student needs outside of the classroom. SABA provides opportunities to create joint organizations and activities. The purpose of SABA is to provide diverse events and programming that engage students in the campus experience. SABA strives to enrich students’ co-curricular experiences through leadership and involvement.
- Access books, catalogs and other reference materials at the FSU PC Library & Learning Center or the Gulf Coast State College Library
- Learn how to use digital tools to share your message in the Digital Design Studio at FSU Panama City
- Attend professional networking events and career development training to help you land your dream job
Events & activities
- Participate in joint campus events, such as club rush, lectures, game nights and campus celebrations (FSU PC event listings, GCSC event listings)
- With more than 50 student organizations to choose from, you find find your fit. Still can’t find a group? Create one! (FSU PC organizations, GCSC organizations)
- Attend free art shows and theater performances
- Share student discounts on travel and entertainment opportunities
Health & wellness
- Participate in joint intramural sports or use the fitness center & weight room at Gulf Coast State College
- Find a listening ear for issues relating to stress, depression, anxiety or time management at FSU Panama City’s counseling center
- Relax in the sun or enjoy a study break at FSU Panama City’s beach head and other outdoor recreation facilities