Welcome to FSU Panama City's Food Pantry.
Are you having to choose between paying bills and eating food? The FSU community wants to help out by supplying food when these difficult choices arise. We have a selection of canned and non-perishable food available.
Holley Academic Center Atrium
Points of contact:
- Kathleen Duval, LCSW, Office of Student Affairs/Counseling Center, (850) 770-2174 • Office: Barron 303 • email@example.com
Donations of non-perishable food items are much appreciated. No glass please.
- Beans (dried/canned black, kidney, navy, pinto)
- Canned chicken, tuna, ham
- Canned Stews/Chili
- Canned vegetables
- Cereal (instant hot & cold)
- Cereal bars
- Fruit juice
- Apple sauce
- Granola bars
- Macaroni & Cheese (microwaveable single serve)
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Rice (instant/ microwaveable)
- Salt & Pepper
- Snack crackers (cheese &/or peanut butter)