Welcome to FSU Panama City's Food Pantry.
Are you having to choose between paying bills and eating food? The FSU community wants to help out by supplying food when these difficult choices arise. We have a selection of canned and non-perishable food available.
Holley Academic Center Atrium
Points of contact:
- Kathleen Duval, LCSW, Office of Student Affairs/Counseling Center, (850) 770-2174 • Office: Barron 303 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helen Johnson, Office of Advancement, (850) 770-2158 • Office: HAC A313 J
- Dana Smith, Achievement & Advising Center, (850) 770-2266 • Office: Office Bldg. 113
Donations of non-perishable food items are much appreciated. No glass please.
- Beans (dried/canned black, kidney, navy, pinto)
- Canned chicken, tuna, ham
- Canned Stews/Chili
- Canned vegetables
- Cereal (instant hot & cold)
- Cereal bars
- Fruit juice
- Apple sauce
- Granola bars
- Macaroni & Cheese (microwaveable single serve)
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Rice (instant/ microwaveable)
- Salt & Pepper
- Snack crackers (cheese &/or peanut butter)