Give what you can. Take what you need.
Food insecurity can prevent students from achieving their educational and professional goals. For many students,
the choice between paying bills or eating is just a missed paycheck away. According to the 2018 Hunger on Campus Report, 30% of college students are food insecure and lack sufficient access to nutritionally adequate and safe foods.
The Seminole Exchange is an open and inviting space for students to grab a quick bite on the go or bag up groceries for their families at home. Offering non-perishable food and hygiene items, it helps ensure all members of the FSU PC family are healthy and ready to learn.
Who can use the Seminole Exchange?
Items in the exchange are available for free for all FSU Panama City students.
How can I support the Exchange?
Donations of non-perishable food items are much appreciated.
Suggested donations include:
- Beans (canned and uncooked)
- Canned meats (chicken, tuna, ham, etc.)
- Canned stews, soups and chili
- Canned vegetables
- Cereal (instant hot & cold)
- Cereal/granola bars
- Fruit juice
- Apple sauce
- Microwaveable single-serve meals
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Rice (instant or microwaveable)
- Salt & Pepper
- Snack crackers
- Hygiene products (soap, shampoo, feminine products, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
Location & Hours