FSU PC VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON LIBRARY HOURS
Please see the guide to our extensive online resources available from anywhere 24 hours a day.
The FSU PC Library is currently open for individual study with a limited capacity based on social distancing.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
All patrons entering the library must agree to the following safety guidelines:
- Wear a CDC-compliant face covering.
- Follow prescribed entry and exit routes.
- Adhere to study room occupancy limits.
- Do not move furniture.
- Clean study area, keyboard, and mouse before use with provided wipes.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet or more (no group study or meetings).
The FSU PC Library Service Desk is here to help you with all your information needs: reference assistance with scholarly sources; advice in developing effective search strategies; access to resources; software help with Microsoft Office Suite applications and Photoshop CC; and any other questions related to research and library services.
Contact us at the LLC help desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 770-2140
The library is located in the Holley Academic Center and provides a spectacular view of the North Bay. The beautiful scenery, welcoming atmosphere, and user-centered culture offer patrons an ideal environment for research and learning.
As a premier research institution, Florida State University offers a wealth of scholarly resources to support teaching and research with millions of scholarly books and articles in both print and digital format.
In addition to our local library collection, patrons may request express delivery of physical books or journal articles housed remotely in any of the FSU libraries on the Tallahassee campus. Same-day delivery is available Monday-Thursday when requested before 10:00 a.m.
Finding Library Items
Search the FSU libraries collection through the main library website.
For FSU items located on the Tallahassee campus, complete the express delivery request form.
For non-FSU items, request through interlibrary loan.
For reference help, visit the library, contact the FSU Panama City Library and Learning Center staff at (850) 770-2144, or e-mail email@example.com.
Printing is cashless for your convenience. To use the myPrint system, first transfer funds to your FSU card: login to my.fsu.edu; click Financials > FSU Card in the upper left menu; then add funds to your account. You will then pay for printing by simply swiping your FSU Card at the print kiosk.
FSU Panama City Library Resources
- Professional university librarian and library assistants to help with your research.
- 58 computer workstations with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Public printing (including wireless from your laptop).
- High speed wireless Internet.
- Six group study rooms.
- Five private study lounges on second floor loft.
- Individual and course-integrated library instruction.
- Technology checkout: e.g., phone chargers, Macbook chargers, headphones, memory card readers, LED projector, tripod, video camera.
We encourage prospective students to access the Testing and Education Reference Center (TERC) available in the Library Learning Center at Florida State Panama City. TERC allows users to
- Prepare for a test (AP, SAT, ACT, CLEP, PSAT).
- Get general skills or STEM help.
- Search for a school or scholarship,
- Get career advice.
- Prep for a high school equivalency exam.
All the above services are free to students, staff, and faculty with the exception of public printing.