The library is located in the Holley Academic Center and provides a spectacular view of the North Bay. The beautiful scenery, welcoming atmosphere, and user-centered culture offer patrons an ideal environment for research and learning.
As a premier research institution, Florida State University offers a wealth of scholarly resources to support teaching and research with millions of scholarly books and articles in both print and digital format.
In addition to our local library collection, patrons may request express delivery of physical books or journal articles housed remotely in any of the FSU libraries on the Tallahassee campus. Same-day delivery is available Monday-Thursday when requested before 10:00 a.m.
Finding Library Items
Search the FSU libraries collection through the main library website.
For FSU items located on the Tallahassee campus, complete the express delivery request form.
For non-FSU items, request through interlibrary loan.
For reference help, visit the library, contact the FSU Panama City Library and Learning Center staff at (850) 770-2140, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printing is cashless for your convenience. To use the myPrint system, first transfer funds to your FSU card: login to my.fsu.edu; click Financials > FSU Card in the upper left menu; then add funds to your account. You will then pay for printing by simply swiping your FSU Card at the print kiosk.
FSU Panama City Library Resources
- Professional university librarian and library assistants to help with your research.
- 58 computer workstations with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Public printing (including wireless from your laptop).
- High speed wireless Internet.
- Six group study rooms.
- Five private study lounges on second floor loft.
- Individual and course-integrated library instruction.
- Technology checkout: e.g., phone chargers, Macbook chargers, headphones, memory card readers, LED projector, tripod, video camera.
We encourage prospective students to access the Testing and Education Reference Center (TERC) available in the Library Learning Center at Florida State Panama City. TERC allows users to
- Prepare for a test (AP, SAT, ACT, CLEP, PSAT).
- Get general skills or STEM help.
- Search for a school or scholarship,
- Get career advice.
- Prep for a high school equivalency exam.
All the above services are free to students, staff, and faculty with the exception of public printing.