The library is located in the Holley Academic Center and rests on the shore of beautiful Saint Andrew Bay. The library’s expansive, panoramic view of sea and sky provides the ideal environment for contemplation and study. FSU Panama City patrons enjoy anytime-from-anywhere access to all the FSU Libraries’ electronic collections; instant access to our local print collection; and express delivery of physical items from the other FSU Libraries via daily courier.
The library space is optimized for both group and individual study: plush private study pods are located in the upstairs loft; group study rooms with large wall monitors are available on the first floor; and public computing, printing, and scanning are available in the main area.
Courteous and helpful library staff assist our student scholars with learning the research process, developing advanced search strategies, accessing scholarly resources, using Adobe and Microsoft Suites, and borrowing technology items.
Finding Library Items
Search the FSU libraries collection through the main library website.
Physical items located in other FSU Libraries can be requested with the touch of a button within our OneSearch discovery tool.
For non-FSU items, request through interlibrary loan.
The LLC help desk: email@example.com or (850) 770-2140.
Printing is cashless for your convenience. To use the myPrint system, first transfer funds to your FSU card: login to my.fsu.edu; click Financials > FSU Card in the upper left menu; then add funds to your account. You will then pay for printing by simply swiping your FSU Card at the print kiosk.
FSU Panama City Library Resources
- Professional university librarian and library assistants to help with your research.
- 58 computer workstations with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Public printing (including wireless from your laptop).
- High speed wireless Internet.
- Six group-study rooms; four with computers and 65" wall displays for group collaboration.
- Five private study lounges on second floor loft.
- Individual and course-integrated library instruction.
- Technology checkout: e.g., phone chargers, Macbook chargers, headphones, memory card readers, LED projector, tripod, video camera.
We encourage prospective students to access Peterson’s Test and Career Prep available in the Library and Learning Center at FSU Panama City. Peterson’s allows users to do the following:
- Prepare for college entrance exams (e.g., ACT, SAT, CLEP, and so on).
- Prepare for vocational exams (e.g, FBI, ATF, police, and so on).
- Prepare for graduate school exams.
- Search for a school or scholarship.
- Improve STEM and foundational skills (English, Math, Science, Technology).
- Learn about careers and how to create a resume.
All the above services are free to students, staff, and faculty with the exception of public printing.