Florida State University provides high-achieving students an engaging community with the flexibility and funding opportunities to explore their full range of interests. Our award-winning professors focus on student success with opportunities such as undergraduate research, which launches students into the fascinating world of a research university. Watch the video and picture yourself immersing in a culture which prizes academic excellence.
Students can display and present their novel work, such as research projects, designs, project proposals, artistic works or compositions, critical reviews and other independent works completed during the 2019-2021 academic year.
- Date of Symposium: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, from 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Location: FSU Panama City Holley Lecture Hall
- Submission deadline is midnight Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- Online submission application
If you have questions about anything contact Dr. Karen Works KEWorks@fsu.edu
General Research Poster Information
- Video on how to prepare an academic research poster by Tyler Towne, Ph.D. (psychology)
- Template to Research Design Poster (24x36)
- Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement
- Information Technology Services Software Store
- Florida State University Libraries Research Guides Media Services Poster Templates
After your submission has been approved, you will be sent directions on how and where you can print your poster.
General Presentation Information
A HyFlex informational meeting will be held Wednesday, September 23 at 6:00 p.m. To join, email Dr. Works at email@example.com.
Awards will be judged and presented:
- Best Overall
- Best Poster
- Best Presentation
- Best Methodology
- Distinguished Community Service
Details on each category will be coming out soon.