- Acts as purchasing agent for Student Government and Recognized Student Organizations, reviewing budget, contract, and expense statuses, submitting consolidated office and technology purchases and payment requests, and special purchases for department or campus projects.
- Maintains files and ensures adherence to University and state regulations.
- Ensures timely receipt of goods/services and prompt invoice payment processing.
- Maintains A&S fee ledger system and monthly reconciliations; troubleshoots any discrepancies.
- Master of Science, Corporate & Public Communication, Florida State University, 2025
- Bachelor of Science, Interdisciplinary Social Science, Florida State University, 2022
- Associates of Arts, Political Science, Chipola College, 2021
- Hometown: Marianna, FL (Go Bulldawgs!)
- Why I love FSU PC: I love FSU Panama City because of the family atmosphere and it being close to home. Where else can you get a top 19 education, have an awesome bay view, and get to personally know the deans, staff, and faculty, while making lifelong friends!
- Favorite Spot on Campus: The Barron Building (the building has a really awesome history and a great place to hang out, Seminole Hall)
- Hobbies: Going to Walt Disney World, watching The Kardashians, and talking about Jackson County (my home)
- Areas of Interest: Public Service, and Public Relations