Third Party Payment
If you are expecting a third party to pay your tuition and fees, you need to make special arrangements with us to bill this sponsor. We call this Agency/Sponsored Billing. Examples include:
- A U.S. or foreign company
- A prepaid college plan other than from Florida
- A U.S. government department or agency (except the U.S. Department of Education)
- A foreign embassy
Important Note: You will be subject to schedule cancellation if you do not submit your sponsored billing paperwork on time.
As a sponsored student, you have four responsibilities:
- Submit your sponsored billing form no later than the third day of the semester.
- Make sure we have a completed contract from your sponsor on file (see below).
- Provide your sponsor with the correct Student Financial Services contact information (see below).
- Pay any charges not covered by your sponsor on time, or else be responsible for the late payment penalty of $100.00 on the past due balance.
We must have a contract from your sponsor on file. Please make the necessary arrangements prior to the beginning of each semester, or no later than the first day of each semester. The contract must include:
- Your name
- Your FSU ID number
- The semester or duration of the program
- The charges for which the sponsor is responsible
- The address for sending the sponsored billing statement
Contacting Student Financial Services:
All correspondence, contracts, military forms, tuition assistance forms and payment vouchers from sponsors should be sent directly to:
Florida State University Panama City
4750 Collegiate Drive
Panama City, FL 32405