FSU PC VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON LIBRARY HOURS
Please see the guide to our extensive online resources available from anywhere 24 hours a day.
All patrons entering the library must agree to the following safety guidelines:
- Wear a CDC-compliant face covering.
- Follow prescribed entry and exit routes.
- Adhere to study room occupancy limits.
- Do not move furniture.
- Clean study area, keyboard, and mouse before use with provided wipes.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet or more (no group study or meetings).
The FSU PC Library Service Desk is here to help you with all your information needs: reference assistance with scholarly sources; advice in developing effective search strategies; access to resources; software help with Microsoft Office Suite applications and Photoshop CC; and any other questions related to research and library services.
Contact us at the LLC help desk: email@example.com or (850) 770-2140
Regular Semester Hours
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Holley Academic Center, A110 (First Floor)