Gang-Ryung Uh, PhD
- Tuesday: 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Curriculum Vitae (more info)
Sample recorded lectures
- Introduction to Programming 1 in C++ (COP3014)
- Pointer data type, address-of and dereference operators
- Overview and Demo of the programming assignment - aMAZEd
- Operating systems (COP4610)
- Recorded lecture on XV6 context switch
- Recorded lecture on X86 Xv6 Process address space creation
- Programming Languages (COP4020)
- MicroPL Programming Language project description
- Recorded lecture on Syntax directed translation
- Computer Organization (Architecture) (CDA3101)
- Recorded lecture on Pipeline datapath and control