Please note: After August 1, 2014 FSU Panama City will no longer offer test proctoring. All tests will be proctored at the Gulf Coast State College Testing Center.
All tests are free for FSU students
- Go to http://www.gulfcoast.edu/admissions/testing-services/index.html .
- Choose location: US, Florida, Panama City, Gulf Coast State College and the proctor (James).
- GCSC uses an online exam registration system; however, students can contact Assistant Coordinator James Smith at (850) 769-1551, ext. 3594 firstname.lastname@example.org for help with scheduling exams.
- Students should select FSU Panama City only if they are registered with Student Disability Services.
Parking options: The GCSC Testing Center is located on the 3rd floor of the Student Union West Building.
- Students may park at FSU Panama City and walk to the GCSC Testing Center.
- Students may park on Collegiate Dr. between FSU Panama City and Gulf Coast State College.
- Students will be given a free GCSC parking decal for the entire semester. Students will receive their decals at their first scheduled test at Gulf Coast State College. For more information or questions about testing at Gulf Coast State College, students should contact Assistant Coordinator James Smith at (850) 769-1551, ext. 3594 or email@example.com .