FSU Panama City attracts and encourages academic and personal curiosity, exploration and forward thinking to build meaningful experiences, opportunities and relationships.
Complementing the classroom experience, the Office of Student Affairs offers a variety of student support services as well as activities and involvement to enhance students' overall well being and development. Our office welcomes and engages students through programs, organizations and resources that anticipate and respond to the ever-changing needs of a diverse population. Our mission is to continue making FSU Panama City a place students, faculty, staff and alumni are honored to call home.
The Office of Student Affairs is excited to have you on campus and wants to help you create a successful university experience.
Due to damage caused by Hurricane Michael, the Office of Student Affairs has been temporarily relocated on campus while repairs are being made to the Barron Building’s upper floors. We thank you for your patience as we work to rebuild our campus.
- Student Affairs, Office Building 109
- Counseling Services, Office Building 113
- Disability Services, Office Building 118
- Student Government Council, Holley Center B103
- Kathleen Duval, Mental Health Specialist, Office Building 113
- Kinsley Faulkenberry, Interim Campus Life Coordinator, Holley Center B103
- Lisa Jemison, Administrative Assistant, Office Building 109 & 106
- Dr. Kimberly Leath, Coordinator of Student Support and Disability Services, Office Building 118
- Allison Moon, Associate Director, Office Building 117
- Sarah Schreck, Program Associate, Office Building 109
- Danella Wood, Student Government Council Administrative Assistant, Holley Center B103