- Advise Student Government in the areas of programming, outreach, identity development, & fundraising
- Interpret, apply, & ensure compliance with Student Body Statutes, the Florida Administrative Code, State of Florida Statutes & Laws, & the rules & regulations of Florida State University
- Responsible for the development of policies & procedures pertaining to the recognition process for student organizations
- Design & coordinate a structured program for first-time in college students
- Manage the budget of student activity and service fees & ensure proper expenditure of allocated funds
- Serves as a liaison to FSU Tallahassee & the Seminole-Commodore Alliance
- Master of Science, Corporate & Public Communication, Florida State University, 2022
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Florida State University, 2021
- Hometown: Los Angeles, California
- Why I love FSU PC: As my alma mater, FSU Panama City will forever be a special place to me. Here, I was able to receive an education from a top 20 national public university, gain leadership skills as Student Body President, & network with professionals that allowed me to grow holistically into my passions.
- Favorite Spot on Campus: Holley Lecture Hall- there’s always something fun going on in there!
- Hobbies: Latin dancing, traveling, & watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Areas of Interest: Consumer Behavior, Brand Identity through Marketing
Affiliations: American Student Government Association, Catholic Student Union, Mexican-American Student Association, Cuban-American Student Association, National Association of Student Personnel Administrators