LaToya Stackhouse, EdD
- Direct areas in Student Affairs: Orientation, Counseling, Accessibility Services, Student Engagement and Student Activities
- Advises and enforces FSU-PC policies related to services in assigned Student Affairs.
- Analyzes, reviews, and oversees the preparation and dissemination of a variety of reports for FSU-PC for use and access by students and/or external agencies and institutions.
- Align student programs and services to create an intentional holistic student experience.
- Implement/continue best practices related to student development, diversity and inclusion, and student engagement.
- Doctor of Education in Curriculum Studies, Georgia Southern University, Spring 2022
- Master of Education in Higher Education Administration, Georgia Southern University, December 2016
- Master of Business Administration, Georgia Southwestern State University, July 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management, Georgia Southern University, December 2002
Hometown: Thomaston, Georgia
- Why I love FSU PC: FSU-PC is an intimate campus that offers us the opportunity to work with and get to know our students. I appreciate the family environment that has welcomed me to this campus. I also look forward to the growth of FSU-PC in the future.
- Favorite Spot on Campus: The Pier – Who doesn’t love that view?!?
- Hobbies: Traveling, Thrifting, Watching Sports, Listening to Music, Binge Watching Series and Watching Movies, Spending time with family and friends
Areas of Interest: Women’s and Gender Studies, Multicultural Education and Social Justice