Office of Student Affairs
Interim Campus Life Coordinator
- Develop and provide direction, advisement, and support for campus life
- Advise Student Government Council and Registered Student Organizations
- Plan and implement volunteer opportunities for students through corporate and community outreach
- Act as a liaison for prospective and current students
- Bachelor of Science, Professional Communication; Florida State University, 2018
- Hometown:Panama City, FL
- Why I Love FSU PC:I love FSU PC because of the faculty and staff. As a former student at this campus, I knew from the first time I visited that this was exactly where I needed to be! Each person I came in contact with were so friendly and supportive, and I wanted to help provide students with the same experience I had.
- Favorite Spot on Campus:The beach head!
- Hobbies:Playing sports, going to the beach, attending concerts, boating, and attending athletic events