Questions about FSU Panama City admissions, programs, campus, COVID-19 response or current hours of operation?
Call the FSU PC Promise Information Number (24/7): (850) 770-2411.
- Admissions and Records
- Student Enrollment
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology and Theater; Ripon College, Ripon, WI, 1998
- Masters of Science in Education, Enrollment Management, University of Miami, 2009
- Hometown: Tampa, FL
- Why I Love FSU PC: I enjoy the community and the people.
- Favorite Spot on Campus: The pier overlooking the bay behind campus.
- Hobbies: Hiking. Cooking, Gardening Bird Watching,
- Nickname: David Lee
- Favorite Phrase: “I am Living the Dream”
- Quote: "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive; to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love!" – Marcus Aurelius
Career spans over 20 years in admissions and enrollment management. I began working at Ripon College, a small liberal arts college in Wisconsin, where I earned a bachelor’s degree in Theater and Biology. During my time at Ripon College working in the Office of Admissions, I discovered my passion for student success and understanding how data shapes enrollment decisions. After my time at Ripon College, I pursued my master’s in education with an emphasis in Enrollment Management from the University of Miami. In addition, I worked at the University of Miami (FL) as the Senior Associate Director of Admissions. From 2010 - 2017, I served as the Director of Admissions at the University of South Florida. During my time at USF, I worked with undergraduate, graduate, and international students recruitment, admissions, and enrollment. I joined the FSU PC community in 2018. I look forward to collaborating with partners on campus and in the community continuing to build FSU Panama City’s enrollment.