- Individualized ABA therapy under supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Direct one-on-one teaching
- Functional analyses of problem behaviors
- Ongoing data collection to evaluate treatment effects
- Continuous program monitoring
- Parent training/consultations
Each child’s program is individually developed using the Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills-Revised/Verbal Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (ABLLS-R/VB-MAPP) and implemented using discrete-trial training, natural environment training, and Skinner’s analysis of verbal behavior.