Food for Thought
Welcome to FSU Panama City's Food for Thought Pantry and Clothes Closet.
The Office of Student Affairs runs the food pantry for students, staff and faculty who are in need of food and/or clothing for interviews. This service will be available Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Drop Off Locations
Holley Academic Center by the Library
Holley Academic Center east doors
Barron Student Affairs
If you need food or clothing please contact one of the following individuals below:
- Nancy Mills, Office of Student Affairs/Counseling Center, (850) 770-2174 • Office: Barron 218
- Trina Jackson, Assistant Director of Student Affairs, (850) 770-2172 • Office: Barron 210
- Helen Johnson, Office of Advancement, (850) 770-2158 • Office: HAC A313 J
- Dana Smith, Achievement & Advising Center, (850) 770-2266 • Office: Office Bldg. 113
Students, staff and faculty are required to show their current FSU ID and to sign a waiver form. Due to limited resources, participants are requested to take only one bag of food at a time, but may visit the food pantry as often as necessary.
Donations of non-perishable food items are much appreciated. No glass please.
Donations of clothing should be clean, in good repair and on a hanger (if appropriate).
- Interview Shirts
- Interview Pants
- Interview Slacks
- Interview Dresses
- Interview Blouses
- Interview Suits
Please be sure clothing is:
- Clean & In Good Repair
- Wrinkle Free & On Hangers
- Beans (dried/canned black, kidney, navy, pinto)
- Canned chicken, tuna, ham
- Canned Stews/Chili
- Canned vegetables
- Cereal (instant hot & cold)
- Cereal bars
- Fruit (100% juice or light syrup and apple sauce)
- Granola bars
- Macaroni & Cheese (microwaveable single serve)
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Rice (instant/ microwaveable)
- Salt & Pepper
- Snack crackers (cheese &/or peanut butter)