Employee Tuition Scholarships
FSU Panama City Campus (FSU Employee Tuition Waiver)
Application Procedure For FSU Classes
- Receive approval from supervisor and department head using the official Employee Tuition Scholarship Funds application.
- Register during the regular registration period for classes that are eligible for the Employee Tuition Scholarship Funds program. Online registration is available by logging into campus.fsu.edu, click on Secure Apps, select Register for Classes. Reference the FSU Panama City Registration Guide for dates and times to register (check http://www.pc.fsu.edu for up-to-date admissions deadlines, see “Registration Windows”) resolve any work and class meeting time conflicts with your supervisor.
- Personally deliver the original application to the Panama City Registrar’s Office (Barron 108). Faxes will not be accepted. At that time, academic eligibility will be verified.
- Once the Registrar’s Office has verified the course and FSU GPA eligibility, the employee should take the original Tuition Scholarship application to Wanda Brooks (Human Resources, Holley A-312) no later than Thursday, May 18, 2017, during regular business hours.
- The FSU Human Resources Office will verify employment status and notify the Registrar and Controller’s Office of any inconsistencies with employment eligibility requirements.
Note: When you check your fees, this tuition scholarship will appear as a department billing. It may be revoked if eligibility requirements are not met and you will be responsible for the payment of the tuition.
Gulf Coast State College (FSU Employee Tuition Waiver)
For instruction on using the tuition waiver at Gulf Coast State College, see the GCSC Application.
State Employee Tuition Waiver (State Employees)
Florida State University Panama City looks forward to providing state employees with an opportunity to pursue their academic goals on our campus. For instructions on using the tuition waiver at FSU Panama City, see the State Employee Tuition Waiver.