Admissions & Records
- Bachelor of Science, Criminology and Psychology, Florida State University, 2017
- Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
- Best College Experience: Can I say everything?! Football games, interesting and exciting classes, and my time in Kappa Alpha Theta sorority made college the most fun time of my life. On the other hand, the most formative part of my college career was my acquisition of on-campus jobs. I made incredible friendships with my co-workers, lasting connections with my supervisors, and gained invaluable work experience that has opened many doors for my future and career!
- Advice: Take your time in college. Try not to lose sight of the present due to the pressure of the future. Use your college years to fully explore all of your interests through classes, volunteering, interning, joining a club, working, or traveling. Not only will you emerge with a degree, but a better idea of yourself and your ambitions!
- Favorite TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Bates Motel, The Tudors, and Criminal Minds