Florida State University’s newest college, the College of Applied Studies, makes its home at the Florida State University Panama City campus. The College of Applied Studies was established to enable Florida State University Panama City to respond to the educational needs of the citizens of Northwest Florida and beyond. FSU Panama City is a full-service branch campus of Florida State University, offering undergraduate and graduate level courses and programs.
Programs and opportunities offered by The College of Applied Studies at FSU Panama City provide students a nationally recognized Florida State University degree or certificate. Along with delivering the highest quality of education to its students, FSU Panama City’s goal is to assist all students in developing the strength, skill, and character needed to be leaders in our state and nation.
Additional programs are currently being developed for the new College of Applied Studies. Please visit this site frequently to learn more about these new opportunities as they become available.
The mission of the College of Applied Studies is to facilitate an academic environment that supports the development of personal, professional, and technical expertise that graduates will use in their professional careers.
Undergraduate Programs include:
- Professional Communication
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Recreation, Tourism & Events
Graduate Programs include:
Certificate Programs include:
- Graduate Certificate in Event Management
- Graduate Certificate in Law Enforcement Intelligence
- Graduate and Undergraduate Certificate in Underwater Crime Scene Investigation
- Undergraduate Certificate in Special Events